Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7000 Video Views! Thank You!

Just a quick post thanking you guys for over 7000 video views! I know this isn't much for other people but to me it's worth wild! The comments, likes, the subscriptions, even the dislikes made my videos and blog post improve thanks to you guys! I couldn't ask for more greater viewers and in the celebration on my 7000th video view I have a very cool tutorial about Skype. I'll show you guys how to get FREE Skype credit! That will be the next tutorial and I hope you guys enjoy the hard work and content I will be pumping out. Sometimes it does take awhile to record, edit, upload and than write a blog post on top of all that, and since I do all the work by myself it does take awhile to create content.
This was just a quick little article I wrote, sorry for the rambling and all, but once again thank you for all your support. I truly appreciate it, thank you.

-Thank you(':