Thursday, August 2, 2012

iPhone 5 $800?! The Truth..

A rumor has been being thrown around that the next generation iPhone 5 will be priced at a whooping $800 and even though it's just a rumor as of this point, the Twitter community hasn't been the most supportive. I mean I understand that Apple has always been known to have "expensive" products but do I really think this is going to happen? Not really. I mean the iPhone is priced competitively at $199 so the consumer can at least consider Apple instead of how they [consumer] are when buying a PC -- Apple is out of the equation. Think about it even an Apple fan boy might think twice before getting it. And the Twitter community isn't afraid to share its' opinion with "#800dollarsforaniPhone" and "iPhone 5 $800" trending. This has left millions shocked and in disbelief that this will happen.
Now I'm not to sure how this rumor started in the first place since there was no announcement by Apple themselves and with no one to claim who started it, this in my opinion is just a hoax.

-Thanks for reading and I really don't think it going to happen.. :D