Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Apple Sends Out iPad Mini Invite: What does the Image Represent?!

Today I was going to write an article on Apple sending out invites for their October 23rd event but I thought you must've seen a billion articles written pertaining to this so I thought since I'm a "HOW TO" blog I can show you guys "How To Read Between the Lines," and no I'm not referring to the middle finger. No but seriously all jokes aside, if you look at the image it doesn't offer much information, in comparison to when the iPhone 5 came out and their was a huge 5 shadow. The design seems to have a colorful powder in the background much like used in the Indian holiday Holi.



But this isn't the first invitation I've tried to break down and the folks at Apple are genius. The visuals don't really mean much since it's just the background with the Apple logo but the text within it has some significance, saying "We've got a little more to show you." But the question is, what does this mean? I believe it is referring to a smaller/thinner version of ANY Apple product. I know a lot of rumors of an iPad Mini have been floating around, and I'm not saying that this isn't true but it could also refer to thinner iMac's, new generation of Mac Pro's, or what a lot of people suspect the iPad Mini.

Now the plus in all of this is the Mini if announced will be on October 23rd which is seven days from me posting this post. So are you going to get the iPad Mini if it comes out? Tell me below!

-Thanks for reading and Happy Tech(: