Sunday, February 17, 2013

One HUGE Reason Mac's are better than PCs?

I know I'm about to dig myself in a huge whole by throwing this topic out there, but that's what the Internet is for, right? Trolls behind keyboards using language they wouldn't dare to use in real life because they're weak and a keyboard is the only thing that makes them feel superior. Well today if you haven't already figured out from the title I'm bringing in the Mac vs PC debate...

Now what's really cool is hopefully this article brings people closer by choosing one of two groups. Personally, I'm a Mac and I'm not here to convince you and listen to the usual arguments that PCs are cheaper, easier to upgrade, and more better. But today I'm going to show you a reason I rarely see on the Internet and hopefully you will understand why I'm showing this to you from a different perspective .
The idea or main reason I'll telling you guys Mac's are better than PCs is: Mac's can run multiple operating systems. Now I know it sounds like a stupid reason but think about it, how come you never hear a Mac user bring this argument out but rather a PC user? Because the Mac user is smart enough to download and install Windows onto their machine whereas the PC guy is talking to a wall.

If you still don't get it let me explain. Mac's have the power to run any OS, whether that be Linux, and older version of itself (if you have lion you can run snow leopard), and yes even Microsoft Windows (via virtual machines, bootcamp). However it's counterparts, PCs, can only run Linux and itself and yes I know you can run a Hackintosh but the average consumer will not go through this or even a true geek. And yes you can run Mac on a Windows computer but trust me if you never knew what lag was this is the place to be; giving it 5 GB of ram you have to wait ten seconds to right click, ehhh not wasting time or effort that way. So next time someone brings this argument up, first ask them if they use Macs or PCs and then when they say PCs, laugh at them, and link them to this article.

Thanks for listening and hope I've showed you guys to get out of your bubble and listen and learn from another lens.

Best regards,


Tech Hungry