Friday, June 28, 2013

How To: Get iOS 7 Beta 2 for FREE Without a Developer Account/Registering your UDID (Step-by-Step)

We all know that Apple recently came out with iOS 7 Beta 2 and everyone on the internet is literally going nuts. Nuts because everyone wants to try this new piece of software that looks similar to skittles throwing up. But in all seriousness, people want to try the second beta mores than the first only to see if it's more stable and that way they can show off to their friends and still have a phone that doesn't make apps such as Instagram or Candy Crush crash when it's all the software. 

Long story short I heard you guys asking how to get beta 2 for free and without registering your UDID thus without a developer account. And I thought to myself that I think I have the perfect video to show you guys so follow it carefully and as I mentioned in the video it's recommended that you watch the whole thing first and than go ahead and follow it step-by-step so that way I get double the views, obvi. 
No but all jokes asides, watch it first and remember this video below is for educational purposes. Simply to show you that it is possible to get iOS 7 Beta 2 completely for FREE. So other than that, sit back, relax and enjoy the video! 


Enjoy
~techungry1