Friday, July 5, 2013

How To: Install Mac OS X Maverick 10.9 Beta 2

Hey guys so I recently made a video and wrote a blog post on "How To: Get iOS 7 Beta 2 for FREE Without a Developer Account or UDID (Step-by-Step)",which you can find by clicking here, and this video was very popular. So I thought I would tell you today about How To: Install Mac OS X educational purposes only so if you screw up your mac I will not be held responsible because you are the one that's actually doing it. Anyways now that all the boring stuff is out of the way let's get started!

Maverick 10.9 Beta 2 for FREE (Without a Developer Account). So before I start I'm just going to say that this is for
Okay so first off you need to download the actually .DMG file first and that can be downloaded from one of two places, iMZDL or ATFDL, both of which you can find by clicking the link below and choosing which site you wish to download from; but remember in the video below I am only going through one method and that is the ATFDL method. Both sites work the same way and I'll show you how to download from both but the guide will be done through the ATFDL process (Both methods are the same it's only the download process that might be different).

Afterwards you want to just follow along with the video where I will give you a detailed step-by-step guide. Hope this helps you guys if it does show the video below some love and spread the news, thanks!

Enjoy
~techungry1